MARK YOUR MARK!
9 Lincoln Road, Essendon
$1,500,000 - $1,600,000
Currently occupied by an original 4-bedroom weatherboard dwelling, this premium 548m2 (approx.) allotment offers the option to utilise the existing APPROVED plans & permits (for 2 town residences), to renovate and/or extend, or to design & build the home of your dreams (STCA).
Whatever you decide, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
Prestigiously located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after suburbs, just 8km (approx.) from the CBD, walking distance to parks, public transport (bus, tram & train), recreational facilities, and with a vibrant array of nearby shopping and dining options, all adding to the universal appeal, it is also within close proximity to some of Melbourne’s leading educational institutions.
Enhanced by 3040 postcode exclusivity and ready to reward developers, and astute investors alike, interested parties will need to act quickly.
– 548m2 (approx.)
– General Residential Zone 1
– Approved Plans & Permits for two 4-bedroom town residences
– Close to multiple public transport options, and shopping & café precincts
– Postcode exclusivity & only 8km to the CBD
– Close to a number of Melbourne’s most esteemed educational institutions
For more information or a copy of the plans and permits please contact Ben Roberts directly on 0421 883 801.